- The Toyota Camry and a Honda Accord are dual of a best-selling and many reputable cars in a world.
- Both a Toyota and a Honda are famous for being masterfully engineered and expertly put together with top-notch reliability.
- The bottom 2018 Honda Accord starts during $23,570, and a mid-tier Sport indication starts during $25,780. The top-spec Touring starts during $33,800. With fees and a discretionary 2.0-liter engine, a as-tested cost was pushed adult to $31,200.
- The bottom Camry starts during $23,495, though a top-of-the-line XSE V6 opens during $34,950. With options, a exam automobile left a salon during $38,730.
- The Honda Accord’s sportier pushing dynamics and higher infotainment edges out a Toyota Camry’s some-more appealing styling and silky well-spoken V6 engine.
Camry or Accord? It’s a doubt that has faced many a automobile customer over a years.
For a improved partial of 3 decades, a Honda Accord and a Toyota Camry have been a cars of choice for American families. Though crossover SUVs have turn a widespread force in a marketplace, midsize mass-market sedans like a Accord and a Camry still have a vital purpose to play.
In 2017, Toyota sole 387,000 Camrys in a US alone, creation it a best-selling newcomer automobile in a country. The Accord wasn’t distant behind, with 323,000 sold.
For a 2018 indication year, both a Accord and a Camry are brand-new, with a Honda now in a 10th era and a Toyota in a eighth.
The newest offerings from Honda and Toyota come only in time to contest with a new sixth-generation Nissan Altima and a creatively updated Mazda 6. There are recently revamped models from Hyundai, Kia, and Chevrolet to contend with as well.
Last year, we had a possibility to knowledge both a Marysville, Ohio-built 2018 Honda Accord and a Georgetown, Kentucky-made 2018 Toyota Camry on a roads in and around Business Insider’s domicile in New York.
We came divided tender by both vehicles’ comfort, refinement, build quality, tech content, and performance.
Here’s a closer demeanour during how a 2018 Honda Accord and a 2018 Toyota Camry compare up:
- I gathering a $42,000 Chevy Colorado Z71 to see if a pickup lorry could live adult to a assertive looks here’s a verdict
- Here are a 15 cars people adore to keep for a prolonged time and they’re all from Toyota, Honda, and Subaru
- Here’s how we can book a journey by Costco