STOCKHOLM, Jan 4 (Reuters) – Geely-owned Volvo Car Group sales rose 7.0 percent year-on-year to a new record high in 2017 upheld by expansion in all regions, a organisation pronounced in a matter on Thursday.
* Jan-Dec sales rose to 571,577 units with sales of Volvo’s new XC60 and 90-series cars a categorical drivers
* Volvo says tellurian sell sales in Dec alone down 3.7 percent during 58,526 cars
* In a Asia Pacific region, sales grew by 20.9 percent in 2017 on a behind of a record opening in China, Volvo’s largest market, where sales increasing 25.8 percent
* Says sales in a United States fell 1.5 percent in 2017, while sales in EMEA, a biggest region, rose 3.3 percent
* In December, Asia Pacific sales grew by 3.2 percent with sales in China down 1.0 percent
* Sales in a United States fell 4.4 pct in December, while sales in EMEA fell 7.2 pct
Source text: here.volvocars.com (Reporting by Helena Soderpalm; modifying by Niklas Pollard)