Toyota Camry headed a US TOP 10 mid-sized cars in a 1st half of 2018, yet a sales, as good as a Honda Accord‘s (the second) fell in Q2.
Totally 872,876 new cars of a Mid-sized shred were sole in a USA in a initial half of 2018. Decline was tighten to 12% in both quarters. The new Toyota Camry (top-pictured), Honda Accord and even a stirring Nissan Altima and Subaru Outback will doubtful assistance to lift a segment’s fortunes in 2018.
The Subaru Outback, that is transposed soon, showed itself as a best behaving indication in a shred in 2018. It outsold a Ford Fusion, yet a latter overtook a Outback in Q1.
After 2% decrease in Q1, a Chevrolet Malibu available a worse 15% sales dump in a second quarter.
The Volkswagen Passat, Hyundai Sonata and a Kia Optima predictably incited adult to be losers of a TOP 10 list with their largest sales decline.
See a list below:
- Toyota Camry – 178,795 units, +1%;
- Honda Accord – 138,290 units, -14%;
- Nissan Altima – 123,792 units, -15%;
- Subaru Outback – 90,978 units, +5%;
- Ford Fusion – 86,978 units, -19%
- Chevrolet Malibu – 75,542 units, -10%;
- Hyundai Sonata – 54,235 units, -29%;
- Kia Optima – 46,876 units, -22%;
- VW Passat – 22,356 units, -36%;
- Subaru Legacy – 21,415 units, -16%.