The FIAT code announced currently a new 2018 Fiat 500X Adventurer Edition, that adds another approach for FIAT business to find new paths with customized options on a Italian-designed, fun-to-drive tiny crossover.
“With all-wheel-drive confidence, best-in-class customary horsepower and torque and gentle seating for five, a Italian-designed Fiat 500X is fun to drive,” pronounced Steve Beahm, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. “Built off a Trekking model, a new Adventurer package offers rugged, brave styling and nonetheless another event for business to personalize their Fiat 500X.”
Adding to bland adventures with iconic Italian style, a Fiat 500X Adventurer Edition is formed on a Trekking indication and adds 18-inch aluminum wheels, black roof rails, orange counterpart caps and body-side graphic, cranky bows, and front and back dash guards. Inside facilities embody a molded back load tray and all-weather front and back jelly mats.
The 2018 Fiat 500X Adventurer Edition is accessible with 4 extraneous paint colors: Bianco Gelato (White Clear Coat), Nero Cinema (Black Clear Coat), Grigio Graphite (Graphite Grey) and Grigio Argentino (Grey Metallic). Interior colors embody black or brown.
The Adventurer Edition package is accessible for $945 on front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive models, that start during $23,685 and $25,585 U.S. MSRP, respectively, incompatible destination.
The Fiat 500X Adventurer Edition arrives in FIAT studios this summer.
Fiat 500X Highlights:
- As a initial FIAT automobile accessible with all-wheel drive, a Fiat 500X delivers performance, fuel economy and capability by solemnly engineered systems and components
- Standard on a 500X Pop, a 1.4-liter MultiAir Turbo four-cylinder engine is interconnected with a six-speed primer smoothness and generates 160 horsepower and 184 lb.-ft. of torque for a energetic pushing experience
- The 2.4-liter Tigershark I-4 engine with MultiAir2 (standard on a Trekking and Lounge models; accessible on a Pop) is interconnected with a segment’s initial nine-speed involuntary transmission, producing 180 horsepower and 175 lb.-ft. of torque. The nine-speed smoothness enables a automobile to optimize engine output, as good as aggressive launches and smooth, fit energy smoothness during highway speeds
- The all-wheel-drive complement uses a disconnecting back spindle to urge potency by shortening parasitic detriment when all-wheel expostulate is not needed
- The Dynamic Selector complement allows drivers to name a many suitable automobile pattern for opposite pushing conditions
- Loaded with scarcely 70 accessible modernized reserve and confidence features, including Forward Collision Warning-Plus, LaneSense Lane Departure Warning-Plus, rain-sensing windshield wipers, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection
- The 2018 Fiat 500X offers modernized technology, including Uconnect 4’s 7-inch touchscreen radio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto; navigation; Bluetooth hands-free calling, voice authority and streaming audio; and SiriusXM Radio. The accessible BeatsAudio reward sound complement includes 8 speakers and a subwoofer for studio-quality sound
- Apple CarPlay enables iPhone users to entrance Apple Maps, Messages, phone and Apple Music by Siri Voice control or a Uconnect touchscreen
- Android Auto enables easy and protected entrance to Google voice search, Google Maps and Google Play Music around a Uconnect 7-inch touchscreen or steering circle controls
- Uconnect 4 complement includes opening improvements with faster startup time, extended estimate power, clear imagery, and aloft fortitude and crook graphics
About FIAT Brand
The FIAT code stands for find by ardent self-expression. That truth is embodied by a iconic Fiat 500 or Cinquecento – a tiny automobile that lives big. Italian during heart and secure in a abounding heritage, a 500 is sole in some-more than 100 countries and is synonymous with modern, elementary pattern consistent form, function, record and a honour of tenure that is genuine.
In North America, a Fiat 500 was introduced in Mar 2011 and was shortly followed by a Fiat 500c (Cabrio), a high-performance Fiat 500 Abarth and Abarth Cabrio, a entirely electric Fiat 500e, the five-passenger Fiat 500L and a all-wheel-drive 500X crossover. The FIAT code continues to enhance with a introduction of a Fiat 124 Spider, a reconstruction of a iconic roadster that combines Italian style, opening and enchanting pushing dynamics.
*Automotive World is not obliged for a calm of this news release.